Since 2003, I’ve been working as an award-winning Chartered Architect focusing on all elements of Masterplanning, commercial and residential design, planning and implementation. I specialise in functional and design lead commercial projects with varying values with projects in excess of €250 million. I have worked with full project and design teams. I have worked and studied projects focusing on Master-planning, Urban Design, Architecture and brand environment.
- I’ve delivered on a range of ventures in recent years, both independently and as part of a Team, focused on commercial and the hospitality industry, including:
- A health and well-being centre for technology giants Intel, serving more than 4,500 members of staff in Kildare, Ireland
- Park West residential complex- master- planning of new district, Dublin, Ireland
- 5-star luxury villas and resort in Siargao Island in the Philippines (current project)
- A commercial complex in Cork, Ireland including a shopping centre, hotel, national trade centre and residentialarea, valuing circa €350mil
- Opera Avenue, Cork City, Ireland – 200,000 sqm – New Street retail, Residential and hospitality offer, circa €180mil
- A 13-acre commercial, cultural and tourist destination in North London consisting of a hotel, casino, exhibition centre and television studios £150mil (current project).
Chartered Architect – Gareth P. Maguire – Bio