- Great location just off the Navan Road.
- Opportunity to modernise
- Red brick facade
- Many original features
- South facing rear garden
- Off street parking
- Garage & attic suitable for conversion, subject to fpp.
- Mature garden to rear.
- Gas fired central heating
- Location provides easy access to Dublin City
- Luas, main line train and bus links are all nearby.
- Close to local schools and shops
- Short drive to Dublin City centre.
- Ten minute drive to Blanchardstown shopping centre.
- Luas stop at Broombridge nearby.
DNG are delighted to introduce to the market number 118 New Cabra Road. Beyond the red brick facade, the well proportioned accommodation in this delightful property includes many of its original period features and provides an excellent opportunity to set up a substantial family home in this highly desirable location.
The layout comprises of: entrance hallway, dining room, living room and kitchen. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and a bathroom. Number 118 is enhanced by a south facing garden to the rear, a garage to the side suitable for conversion – subject to the relevant planning permission – and a purpose built studio to the rear that would also suit a variety of uses.
The location provides easy access to Dublin City Centre, and all the excellent amenities the Phoenix park has to offer are within walking distance as are local shops, schools and transport links.
Viewing is highly recommended.